Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seeing the five o'clock hour... in the AM



I keep waking up 15 minutes before the alarm goes off.
It wouldn't be such a big deal, but the alarm has been going off earlier and earlier. 6:15am, 6:00am, 5:45am.
It's not even a problem though. Eric has the really early mornings at work. I don't work until 8am at the earliest.
After a song or two on the radio (alarm clock number one), our second alarm goes off (beeping alarm clock) Eric gets up and says: "You can shut the alarm off "(on these really early mornings)
If I don't have to work, I sleep for a bit. Or I get up and take a nap four hours later.

Now I understand morning naps. If you're up by 6am it makes sense to be tired by 10:30am. Especially if you have a growing, kicking, hiccuping baby inside.

Kudus and non-understanding to full-time working pregnant ladies. 

It is a new experience for me to see 5 anything on my alarm clock. Even seeing 6 something on the alarm clock has never been a regular occurrence. Although with growing baby I see all kinds of unfamiliar numbers on the alarm clock throughout the night.

I bought an article of clothing for baby Sjaarda yesterday afternoon. It's not gender neutral.

I do not know the gender of the baby.

I'll say it's getting harder and harder to not know the gender of this little kicker. I am so excited to meet him/her and get him/her some non-gender neutral clothes that I know will be correct.

This is the first item of clothing I've bought besides our Vietnam flag t-shirt and famous 'Made in Vietnam'
onesie.

This logo, but on a onesie.


I was browsing a couple second hand stores (United Volunteers and Unique Thrift Shop in St. Ann) and one had two small bins of clothes, each item of clothing for only 50 cents. The item really stuck out to me and the brand name is one that people have been recommending to me as a good brand to look for at garage sales.

 







If it doesn't work for Baby Sjaarda I know some people who are having this gender kiddo.

1 comment:

  1. :) Whatever you bought, I hope Baby Sjaarda can wear it!

    ReplyDelete