Wednesday, January 26, 2011

On your knees, for my knees

by Karissa

I don't have pain in my knees and I haven't my whole time in Vietnam. That's five months.

For the last few years, I've gotten sore knees every few months. Stairs, chairs and toilets were my main challenges. I couldn't squat to sit down or put all my weight on one leg to do stairs. After a few days or a week or two the pain would completely subside.

I do a lot of walking and a lot of stairs here and I have had no problems with my knees. You may or may not know that we've started running, too. Even with that, no problems.

I am really feeling that there are many, many people on their knees for us.
My knees (don't) feel it.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I have definitely been following your blog and prying for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! No pain in your knees is very important in that house you live in where your bedroom is on the FOURTH floor.

    ReplyDelete